- 25 - 35 years of age.
- atleast 3 years experience
- Graduate of Bachelor in Respective Professions
- develop a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skilss and restore confidence;
- advise on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- teach anxiety management techniques;
- help people to return to work;
- advise on specialtist equipment to help with daily activities;
- coach people with learning difficulties or poor social skills, E,G. in handling money and social interaction;
- mentor people on how to control their own behaviour;
- liaise with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, careers and employers;
- write report and attend multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment;
- organise support and rehabilitation groups for careers and clients.
- train students and supervise the work of occupational therapy assistants;
- manage a caseload, prioritising needs and completing administrative tasks such as patient and budgetary records.